Running Week 2 on C25K/Weight Loss Update

I may have fallen off the weight loss bandwagon but I have thankfully kept running. With fluctuating temps, lack of daylight, and painful hips I have still tried to fit runs in. I am in the second week of couch to 5k app and slowly plugging along. My last run felt great and I was proud that the 90 seconds of running with 2 minutes of walking was a great next step. Ive been feeling rather bummed by my need to ice my shins and hips but it has definitely helped relieve soreness.

Weight loss. I was doing great and started to fall back into old habits. I'm going to go ahead and get on a quicker diet copied from Ideal Protein. I should lose 3-5 lbs a week which is more attractive number. I ordered my food and plan to start this week. I want to be 40 lbs down. I plan to go in 5 week increments with a short break then back into 5 week push.

I've asked God for discipline. I cannot do this on my own accord. Im searching for my copy of Made to Crave. The author understands the struggle of self control. She provides scripture to seek with this ongoing battle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema