Baby Eczema

My sweet gal broke into a large rash at 5 months old. We took her into the pediatrician to discover she had very dry skin. All the extra baths during the hot humid summer dried her out. We started trying eczema creams. I bought Aveeno and Eucerin brand.

Aveeno brand baby eczema cream felt like a slightly thicker lotion and did little to conquer the extremly dry skin. My daughter is sensitive like me so I had been rooting for Aveeno.

Then I tried the Eucerin brand baby eczema cream and was very pleased. Thick and not as greasy as I feared. Her skin began to heal with twice per day applications. We also cut baths down to 2-3 times per week. 

motherhenandchickar.blogspot.com 


Fast forward to my now 23 month old during the winter months. She started to get dry again so I have been putting the Eucerin eczema baby cream on every night with pjs. Her skin has completely healed in a week. We have only given her baths 2-3 times per week since she was five months old. Unless she needed a "booty bath" from a bad diaper.

If you are sensitive then this cream is probably great for you as well. I always rub my hands and elbows with it when I slather up my daughter.

Comments

  1. Hi there
    The cream that you use on your skin, if you are an eczema sufferer, is arguably one of the most critical moves to make. Due to this, it is important that you get it right avoiding using a cream that will make your skin worse. Following are a few points to bear in mind.Read more at-baby eczema cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good health for all
    Baby eczema cream is something you have to consider every time your little one is in trouble. Baby eczema as you may not know is a form of dry scaly skin rash that are sometimes red and inflamed. This condition is also known as infantile eczema as it may appear since babies were born.Read more at-eczema cream baby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2