Cinnamon Sticks

I have been making soap for a little over three years now. This is the first year I decided to try holiday scented soap.

I learned from previous fails that success depends on brands of fragrance oil you use. Fragrance oil, in my experience, is more temperamental than essential oils. The soap can set up fast and only a light scent. Be sure to verify oil is for use in cold process soap. I've had the best luck with Bramble Berry for my cold process soap.




https://www.brambleberry.com/Cinnamon-Sticks-Fragrance-Oil-P6306.aspx?Options=9629,0,0,0,0,0,0,0







Avery design online and print yourself labels are wonderful for personalizing a small number of products.





I love the scent "Cinnamon Sticks". It has a nice cinnamon scent but mixed with baked cookie. It isnt too strong or too sweet. Wonderful scent for the holidays. Hopefully these little men run off the shelves at my craft show this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema