Favorite Leggings

I jumped on the legging bandwagon a few years ago. I felt I was too big for such tight fitting clothing. Wrong. Leggings are so comfortable and slimming. It is like wearing yoga pants to work. I recently bought a pair of red leggings. Red is on the more "wild" spectrum of colors for me. Since purchasing LuLaRoe leggings from a family member I have bought two more! And an Irma. I love that the company has clothing for all shapes and sizes. Prices are a bit high but one pair of comfy leggings is way better than two that fit just okay. Plus I would rather buy clothing that helps generate supplemental income from family. You will have to find a consultant in your area or maybe even become one!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema