Stitch Fix

Today I realized I wore an outfit sent from Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix is a company that has a personal stylist hand pick clothing to deliver to your door. The questionnaire finds out your likes and dislikes. They get into what styles you prefer and how adventurous you want to be.



I really like scheduling a fix. I was unsure the first time I scheduled but I knew if I didnt like anything then I was only out $20. I was amazed. Im not sure how on earth the stylist can send me jeans that fit so well. These jeans fit better than a glove and I would order five pair in different colors lol. Channeling my Grandma's thinking here.

One tip. Detail. Be so detailed in what clothing you are looking for. I needed a dress for an outdoor spring wedding that was appropriate but not overly formal. I pinned a few ideas to my Stitch Fix Pinterest board and then I receive the most flattering maxi dress ever. I would have never tried this dress on and that is exactly why I wanted something out of the box. Im also becoming a lazy shopper with a wild toddler and body frustrations.



With Stitch Fix I can say what parts of my body I feel frustrated with. Then the parts of my body I celebrate. Somehow admitting this through an online setting to a stylist is much less daunting then a store setting.

I would suggest trying out Stitch Fix. I typically get five pieces totaling in the $100-200 range. A little on the high side for me but I am wanting things that will last and be for more special occasions when I schedule my fix.

https://www.stitchfix.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema