Children's Book List

I have read to my daughter since we brought her home from the hospital. I would be hooked up to my breast pump with my gal resting by my side. I began reading to grow our bond and keep the frustration from pumping to a minimum. I realized quickly that she enjoyed the books more if I enjoyed them as well. Then a friend invited me to a Facebook online party earlier this year. Something I normally dread but I was blown away at the amazing books. Usbourne books pull you in. 



https://myubam.com/



https://myubam.com/


I like to watch Youtube videos of the books before I make a purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLGucSEPBuk


The publisher has books with elaborate colors and sweet story lines. Tons of facts, great rhymes, and sturdy construction make them a sound investment. This publisher has lots of books I look forward to enjoying as my child grows. For now we are in the under two year age category.

A few of our favorites for children under two.







 Slide and See Farm 

It gives babies something to "fiddle" with. My gal has always been so busy and this helped intrigue her.









B is for Bedtime

A great calming book for bedtime. It goes through the alphabet and I have it memorized. I enjoy the flow of the words.


I'm a Hungry Dinosaur

My daughter didnt start liking this book until she was around 15 months. Then it became a favorite. It makes me want to bake eat a cake.


Life the Flap Colors


I credit this book to teaching my child colors at under 17 months old. She loves all the flaps. We have lift the flap numbers as well. I hope too see the same result.




Peek Inside Zoo

All the peek inside books teach great facts and give activity to a busy child like my own.




Animally

This book is about love. "I love you cleverly like a fox, I love you powerfully like an ox". We both enjoy reading and memorizing this one as well.




All Better


The child can put reusable bandages on boo boos. This has helped my gal cope with her own accidents. This may be her favorite book at the moment.


I hope you take the time to dive into Usbourne books. You can host a party, become a consultant, or find one near you. Most consultants are Moms trying to help fund books for their own children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema