Choices Day 1

Why do I fight losing weight so dramatically? Ive fought with this for years. Discipline and an iron will seem to be hard to summon these days. I have lost over 40 lbs before so why cant I do it again? This question has been buzzing in my brain the last few weeks. I have decided to take it day by day as of right now. Today I will stop drinking sugary drinks -which I am fairly reliable at but I have fallen back into the bad habit. I will limit my pumpkin spice creamer habit which is currently adding 180 extra calories per day. So today I am committing to cutting sugary drinks. Hopefully breaking these changes down into small steps will make for longer lasting success. I need long term success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema