100 Days of Better Choices Day 7

Day 7


It has been a week filled with sneezing & tissues. I'm trying to let my body fight off my sinus woes but I finally gave in to meds today. Tonight I plan on using the Neti Pot. My point is that I didn't add anything new Tuesday or Wednesday. Today I am replacing my creamer with Vanilla Almond Milk. The first time I tried it in my coffee I wasn't sure but it is winning me over. I needed a lower calorie creamer that had at least some sort of benefit unlike my typical creamer. This switch has moved me from 180 calories to 80. A daily savings of 100 calories can definitely add up. I would eventually like to drink my coffee black but I am happy with the current avenue.

 
Changes:
Day 1: No drinks with sugar. (Current exception is creamer).
Day 2: No donuts & little debbie type snacks.
Day 3: No added salt.
Day 4: Add 50 Jumping Jacks per day.
Day 5: Smaller meat portions.
Day 6: Two meatless meals per week (at least). 
Day 7: Better coffee creamer. 


P.S. I miss donuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema