100 Days of Better Choices Day 6

Choices Day 6

I was rather successful this weekend. I have decided to kick day 5 up a notch and also do at least two meals a week without meat. I ate a chopped salad for lunch today using as little dressing as possible. I love chopped salads and normally I eat them with chicken. Today I went without. I noticed I don't feel sluggish since I haven't indulged in empty carbs today either. I already feel better and it is just day 6. Amazing what a few changes can quickly accomplish. I'm thankful for quick results because I need all the motivation I can get.

My favorite chopped salad is Dole Sunflower Crunch. I love it and as stated earlier I use as little as possible (at most half the dressing packet). I wish they would add nutrition info for the dressing separately. Or sell it without dressing. I'm sure there is a brand out there not available at my rural grocery store.

Changes:
Day 1: No drinks with sugar. (Current exception is creamer).
Day 2: No donuts & little debbie type snacks.
Day 3: No added salt.
Day 4: Add 50 Jumping Jacks per day.
Day 5: Smaller meat portions.
Day 6: Two meatless meals per week (at least).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema