Choices Day 3, 4, & 5

Happy Friday! Life changes are starting to add up. Im looking forward to life long results.

I love salt. I even salt watermelon. So Im cutting back on salt. With a long family history of heart disease & my high blood pressure this is no doubt a good addition to the life change list.

The weekend is about to hit so I better decide on the next two days now or I will skip them. For Day 4 I will add 50 jumping jacks to the daily routine.

Day 5. This one pains me to type. Smaller meat portions. Ugh. I love meat. We raise our own beef & pork. Having all this farm fresh raised meat in my freezer is a blessing. I need to simply eat an appropriate serving size.


Stopping:
Day 1: Drinks with sugar. (Current exception is creamer).
Day 2: Donuts & little debbie type snacks.
Day 3: Added Salt.
Day 4: 50 Jumping Jacks
Day 5: Smaller meat portions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema