Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

I am a soap maker who uses essential oils. Ive been looking for new items to make and sell at craft shows. When browsing Pinterest one day I found DIY diffuser necklaces. I knew that my customer base prefers all natural items. I found it hard to find clay that was truly all natural. Thankfully another blogger found DAS Air Hardening Clay.



After I  received shipment I tested my first batch of pendants. I soon realized they must not be too thin. Several failed to stand up to minor pressure after drying was complete. Here is my fist attempt.

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace



I wore it with lavender during the work day. My coworker could smell me and it was strong enough without being overpowering. Very nice to enjoy a calming scent all day.

The remaining clay has stayed soft for over a month stored in an air tight plastic bag. I will be making more clay pendants tonight.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema