Children's Book List II

My first post on children's books singled out the publisher Usbourne. They are great. We have other favorites as well.

A few favorites for a child under two:





My Farm Friends
We live on the family farm and she gets to see several of these animals on a daily basis. I love the facts and realistic representations. 





Little Owl's Night
We enjoy this bedtime book. Such a fun take on how when the day begins it is little owl's bedtime.





Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?
My gal has loved this book from the beginning and still enjoys reading it. Now she has it memorized somewhat and helps me with reading it. My husband is not a fan of the fanciful colors for a few of the animals. Lets face it lots of animals are brown and that would get boring.





Little Blue Truck
My husband loves this book. I love this book. I hope my gal does lol. This has about everything I need in a children's book: rhythm, fun, and a good moral. I enjoy the other Little Blue Truck books as well.





Golden Books
Mimi enjoyed her father reading books to her as a little girl and buys my gal golden books every Easter. If you ask my gal, "What is a baby swan called?" she will say "cygnet" thanks to the Baby Farm Animal book. We also have Fuzzy Duckling.





Roar
A little odd but my gal loves making the animal noises and sticking her hand in the middle.







Dr. Seuss
We can't forget the doctor. I didnt read much Dr. Seuss growing up <Gasp>. My husband sure did. Thankfully my mother in law kept all their books and we get to enjoy reading them to our gal. The current favorite is Dr. Seuss's ABC. I am button popping proud that I have this entire book memorized. Little gal can almost say Fiffer Feffer Feff. That is talent.


What are your under two year old's favorites?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema