I'm Back / Weight Loss

I have disappeared from blogging for a few months. I met my 10lb goal in March. I have let a couple pounds start to creep back on including bad habits. Ive started again to get closer to my long term goal weight. I will be on beach vacation in two months so Im planning on pulling 2 sessions of 4 weeks of dieting with a weekend break. Starting weight of 171.4. Goal of 141.4 for vacation. 30lbs is a tall order for two months!

Today's Menu

Lots of water!

Breakfast:
Wonderslim Oatmeal Cookie
Coffee (with creamer. I forgot to use sugar free.)

Lunch
6 oz. Tyson Fajita Chicken Strips
Dole Chopped Salad
Teeny Tiny Smidge of the Dole Dressing

Snack:
Wonderslim Chocolate Cream Pudding/Shake

Dinner:
2 cups okra sauteed in olive oil.
Wonderslim Hot Chocolate





Im not sure why I begin things in the midst of activity but Im hoping it will be a welcome distraction from food deprivation. I will be decorating the church foyer and hallway for VBS this week. Then leading crafts at VBS next week plus a large family reunion. Then add a huge fundraiser our church is throwing for beloved members in July. Please pray for those efforts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace

Choices Day 2

Baby Eczema